Loveless - The Massacre

by ChimeraMania

Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for mature content.

LOVELESS WORLD

Hey, and welcome to my world. It's the world where there is no love, and mates, soul mates, are so overrated. In my world, there is no love. There will never be love. I've loved and I’ve lost, and I will never lose again so I will never love again.

Couple of years ago everything was fine and dandy. Then he came along and turned me into his idea of a mate. There's no love in a relationship with a mate like him.

Honestly, he isn't even my mate. I will never have a mate. After all the things I've gone through. My heart is too cold to have a mate.

To be honest, that's how I escaped two days ago. I showed no mercy, I gave no care, and I showed no love. That's how I killed every single one of them. Saving him for last.

Prologue

"Get back here right now love." His booming voice calls from the house. I don't have the mind to listen anymore. Today, today I fight. Fight in my loveless world for a change.

I stand outside the front of this horror filled house. Surrounded by his 'loving' pack. They stood in either wolf or human form. This whole pack hates me, so I was about to have some fun. Good thing none of them have pups, I might have shown a little mercy.

I looked at the man standing in the doorway and just shook my head, which causes a hearty, deep growl to emerge from his chest. I didn't jump, I didn't flinch. Even though that growl could cause an earthquake. I was done quaking.

"PIN HER DOWN." He said even louder. Took him long enough to realize I wasn't the submissive type.

Two wolves, each, advanced slowly on my left and right. They started forming a box shape around me, making it four of them against one me.

I just chuckled and stood my ground. Little does my 'mate' know, just because he didn't train me, doesn't mean I'm defenseless. No, I'm not defenseless. Defenseless is the last thing that I am. I'm loveless. And loveless shows no mercy.

As the two wolves in my frontal view jumped at me at the same time. I ducked and dodged the attack from the left one while catching the right one by his neck and squeezing.

I turned around as the two behind me growled and jumped. Still holding the medium sized brown wolf in my hands. As he back was to my chest, I swung his legs out, clawing both those wolves and ducked again.

When I stood back up, the three wolves were now facing me. Before they could move, I maneuvered my right arm around the wolf's neck and quickly jerked it up and right. Instantly killing him.

As I did that, I heard a loud scream from the wolf's mate and all the other wolves growled. His growl was still the loudest. Yeah, killing a wolves seriously hurts their mate and the pack gets either saden or angry due to the loss of a pack member. I smiled innocently and dropped the now naked male to the ground.

A wolf jumped from the crowd on my right side and lunged at me. His mate. I chuckled, bent down, and right as the wolf descended, I pushed my body into an almost one handed stand and kicked my right leg out and up, getting her right in the neck. The force of my kick was so hard, that you could hear her neck snap.

As I stood back up more growls were sounded. Now, I had to shift as almost every wolf in the pack descended on me. It didn't take long to clear out the first round. The second round though, they were tougher. It held a lot of pack warriors. But being in this pack for years, I've learned their weaknesses. When the third round came, it was over with half the time spared on the first round, considering it was the older people. All in all, I defeated them easily. If they were trying to attack me, they collided with another pack member. They were all blinded by rage at that point.

As I stood in my former naked glory, I turned to the only man left standing. Well, kneeling in the doorway. As I turned to look at him, he was on his knees holding his chest. Every single one of his pack members were dead. And as he watched, he felt their pain. He felt all of them leave him.

I walked over the dead bodies and blood to get to him.

"Why love?" He choked. "I treated you well. I loved you. Why?" When I got to him, I grabbed his neck and lifted him up. "I love you." He whispered.

"I know no love." I said then snapped his neck. And that was the end of the almighty Alpha Lionel Jay Asher.

His pack was one of the strongest, with 200 and something members. Although he was well known, nobody knew what a crooked, hard, cold man he was. He broke me and tried to rebuild me as a perfect mate. Little did he know, he rebuilt a person void of love.

I knew someone would come by or notice his non presence. So I left a note and a present.

The note read:

Dear whoever finds this,

Yes Alpha Lionel Jay Asher was killed along with his pack in what you may call a massacre. I'll tell you now, it was all done by one person. If you don't believe me, just check the field again, notice how the bodies lay, notice how they seem like they were trying to kill, jump on, one person.

As for the body of the Alpha, the person had to have been close to him or he simply loved them to the point of where he couldn't do anything. The other reason is due to so many deaths within the pack before he was killed.

I know you're wondering why they were all killed, well I have a present for you. The Truth. Alpha Lionel Jay Asher was not a nice, black and white, true to his words type of guy. Why do I say that? Well because he kidnapped and broke me. So guess what I did? I ended everything about him.

Who am I? Simple, I'm.....

artybirdy wrote a review...

I feel that you have info-dumped in the introduction. It sounds tell-y. I’d suggest using it as your novel synopsis. I’m a huge fan of werewolf stories. They are my favourite and, thus, this has been an enjoyable read. It’s always exciting to read action-filled novels, and yours put me on the edge of my seat.

Couple of things to improve on:

1. How is it possible for her to kill a pack of 200 alone? If she has special powers or anything of the sort, it’ll make sense if you mention them here, with her using it. Or, show us how the pent-up anger has resulted in a massacre. However, in order to do that, strong, emotive, and descriptive language is required. To pull off the idea that your main character’s filled with bitterness, subtly display it through her thoughts. It’s a difficult job, but with practice it’s possible.

2. She leaves a note. Why? I felt it was cliché to do that. I have read many stories like that. Plus, it doesn’t match your character’s personality. If she’s as loveless or merciless as you say, she wouldn’t be bothered about anything related to her pack and walk off. Maybe, to show she doesn’t care, she kicks his dead body. That’d be more realistic.

3. Develop the story in the coming chapters. You told us a lot about her life in this chapter and it sort of takes away the mystery. Focus on one scene at a time and build upon it by slipping in essential details about her. They should be necessary for the readers to know at this specific point in time.

Good start though! I enjoyed it. Please try to update it as soon as possible. Well done, and keep writing!

ChimeraMania says...

YAY I LOVE werewolf stories too, that's basically all I read on wattpad and write on there actually.

ArtStyx says...

You have a Wattpad account?! Send me a link to it. I'd love to check out your stories on there (if you have any).

ChimeraMania says...

Nope Nope not doing that because they are NOT finished and you are NOT going to read them because they are REALLY bad, well people like them but still.

ArtStyx says...

*sighs*
Okay, as you wish.

DeepCrystal wrote a review...

Okay, I am here like you suggested. Now I am getting a somewhat clearer idea of what is going on in this story. A Lycan story? That was a pleasant surprise. So this nameless girl who I am oddly attracted to has grown disillusioned with love. Not terribly original, but I do like how you brought it about. This poor girl is little more than a harem girl. A harem girl that should be okay with however her master treats her. I realize that I am spewing out guesswork, but I do imagine that the history behind Ms. Loveless will be revealed over time? Maybe she will be given a name? Ooh, maybe she will find love in the least place that she expected. Okay, I'm a romantic, but I do feel that romance needs chaos, drama, suspense, and in this case, blood. The only suggestion I have is to put the word "Loveless" at the end. Maybe in large font? Post more of this story. Or I will have to follow Loveless' wonderful example of a friendly massacre and leaving an anonymous letter behind. Contrary to the title, I love this story so far. Goodbye.
For now.

ChimeraMania says...

Yes it is a Lycan story. LOL. I laughed at the end of this but I believe you might stick to your threat. I'm a little confused on what you mean by putting the word Loveless at the end. Oh wait never mind I get it. The reason why I didn't put it here was because of the first chapter/next part starts where this ends. And I will try my best to post on this more, after long days of reviewing and writing it. I promise not to leave you hanging.

Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:54 am
RubyRed wrote a review...

Hello again. I enjoyed this and thought the very idea of wolf-people was awesome. I will get to my favorite part at the end of this review but first let's get to tips. The beginning was a bit odd but so was the story...(all in a good way). I think you could have added some description to the wolves. Maybe describe the main character. She seems very fierce and cold; put some sentences into describing her. She sounds cool and powerful. Also, it kind of makes you hurt reading about how she feels. Her heart of stone makes you cry. And her words smash your spirit. Do that some more it draws in the reader. I really loved this line:

Although he was well known, nobody knew what a crooked, hard, cold man he was. He broke me and tried to rebuild me as a perfect mate. Little did he know, he rebuilt a person void of love.

The void of love describes her hate perfectly.
P.s. I am glad you let me review this first. It was very cool being the first to read it.

Keep reading and NEVER get discouraged!

~\/\/onder

ChimeraMania says...

You very welcome and I loved your review and I will keep that in mind when I write more chapters.

ChimeraMania says...

Don't forget about the next chapter. Loveless - The Truth.

RubyRed says...

Okay, I will review that asap.

We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green