Helo my great dearest lovable energetic loyal funny beautifu

by Johenes777

Helo my great dearest lovable energetic loyal funny beautiful awesome friend!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent you this message to greet you happy birthday!!!!!

your birthday have or have not yet been celebrated, but still i want to greet you happy birthday because in the future,you will still celebrate more birthdays!!!!!hehehe........

Furthermore, i sent you this awesome greetings because i want to greet you today,,,,,,,,hehehe....that's the purpose of greetings,,,,---used to greet great persons like YOU!!!!!

Yeah!!!! You may not notice,but i think you ARE a great person............there are much more greater things ahead of you...........just follow what you think is best for you and for the others(family,friends,etc.) and also always act wise!!!!!!!!!

Always pray to god..........."do your best and GOD will do the rest"............

hehehe

My other purpose of sending you this message is to make you remember and keep in mind that whatever things that may happen to you,you must always keep your feet on the ground.....never fly so high,(of course,,people can't fly,hehe,their not superheroes........).......

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep dreaming,,after all dreaming is free........

I'm always here,,by your side,,,,,,,if i'm not by your side,i'm just in our house,,,,,,,just sending weird messages through friendster.......just contact me.....09394595166......smart not globe...hehehe

yeah!!!!!!!!!!

god bless!!!!!!!!!!

remember.........

oh yeah, i noticed, this message is already very long,,,hehehe............

well.........

i guess this is the end of my message........

don't forget to reply!!!!!!!!! I'll wait for it!!!!!!!!!!hehehe...........

-fin-in others words,,,end.........

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown