18+ Violence Mature Content

Chapter 5 part 4 of 4

by Irishpride13

Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for violence and mature content.

I sat in the box all day, biding my time and counting down the moments. Enduring the suffocating heat, I had a plan in mind. When my father hit me and got close enough, I seized the opportunity to get a good whiff of him, familiarizing myself with his scent. I committed the smell to memory, knowing that for my plan to work, I couldn't afford to forget it.

As time ticked away, each minute merging into hours, I found solace in my seething hatred. But then, a shift occurred within me, and I became acutely aware of the changes taking place. My wounds began to close, as if stitched by an invisible hand, and a surge of energy coursed through my veins.

My senses sharpened, capturing every scent in the air with heightened clarity. I could feel my heart thudding in my chest, an intense rhythm that matched the rising intensity within me. I glanced upward and beheld the luminous full moon, its light casting an ethereal glow upon the night. In that moment, a burning sensation surged through my body, my muscles throbbing with newfound strength. The confinement of the box became unbearable, and with a burst of primal strength, I pushed against the walls, shattering the constraints that held me captive.

I emerged, standing tall and transformed, my body now covered in a coat of fur. My arms appeared longer, my legs bent at a different angle, and my torso felt more compact and powerful. It was a moment of realization, as I recalled Fang's words about the peculiarities of the first transformation.

The figure who claimed to be my master was present. My senses heightened as I detected his distinct scent. Moving with the agility and stealth of a predator, I dropped to all fours and cautiously advanced towards the big house. A man stood by the entrance, his scent intriguing yet potentially dangerous if provoked. Recognizing the need for caution, I silently crept closer, swiftly seizing him by the neck and sinking my teeth into his flesh. He crumpled to the ground like a marionette whose strings had been abruptly severed.

Entering through the door, I encountered another individual who seemed taken aback by my sudden appearance. Without hesitation, I pounced upon him, my claws tearing through flesh with ease. The taste of his blood was intoxicating, fueling my primal instincts.

Ascending the stairs, I followed the familiar scent that led me to my former master. It grew stronger with each step, igniting a fire within me to confront the source of my anguish and suffering. The sound of the creaking stairs resonated with my determination as I approached my ultimate destination, anticipation surging through my veins.

I stop at the threshold of the architect of my misery, the one who had destroyed my mother's life and attempted to shatter mine. Now, the only obstacle standing between us was this flimsy door. It held the weight of my anger, pain, and the burning desire for vengeance. With the lust for blood coursing through me, I reached out and grasped the doorknob, my hand trembling with anticipation. This was the moment I had been waiting for, the opportunity to confront my nemesis and reclaim my power. Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I turned the knob and pushed open the door, stepping into the room with a determined resolve to face my tormentor.

I stood in the doorway, my imposing figure taking up the entire frame. My former master slumbered peacefully, while his companion lay beside him, both oblivious to the presence of the pale horseman in their midst. With a low growl rumbling deep within me, I wanted him to awaken and witness his impending doom, to see the embodiment of his nightmares standing before him. I stepped forward, no longer hiding in silence. My movements caught his attention, and he stirred, groggy and disoriented. His eyes met mine, and in that moment, he saw the embodiment of his darkest fears staring back at him.

He lunged for his nightstand, grabbing what appeared to be a gun. I maintained a nonchalant walk, knowing that his attempts to defend himself would be futile. As he brandished the pistol and pointed it at me, he pulled the trigger. Click. The gun didn't fire. I chuckled, knowing that his desperation was in vain. He tried again, clicking the trigger, but still, no shot. Finally, a bang echoed through the room. I felt the impact, but my resolve allowed me to act as if it had no effect, hiding the pain beneath a mask of indifference.

I examined the wound on my body, acknowledging the damage inflicted upon me. But it only fueled my determination further. Stepping forward, he fired the gun again and again, but my enhanced reflexes allowed me to react swiftly. With a sudden movement, I lunged towards him, seizing his wrist with a vice-like grip, feeling the bones crumble beneath my strength. Simultaneously, my other hand clutched his throat, lifting him effortlessly off the ground.

Feeling the impact of the hits, I quickly realized there was another presence in the room – his mate. With swift reflexes, I released my grip on my former master and turned to face her, discovering she was holding another gun. Without hesitation, I took immediate action, swiftly swiping my claws through the air, eliminating her as a threat. She was swiftly removed from the equation, allowing me to refocus my attention on my primary target – my former master.

He wept as I approached him once again, his voice trembling as he questioned, "What are you? How are you...?" I chuckled, reveling in the fear and realization that crossed his face. Finally, the truth dawned on him. "You're the bastard, aren't you?" I chuckled again, confirming his suspicions. With desperation in his eyes, he made a feeble attempt to charge at me, hoping to end his torment. But the things I did to him, the grisly details are better left unspoken. Just know that my hunger was sated, my belly fuller, when an interruption disrupted our macabre dance.

I stopped my meal and swiftly turned around to face two men with rifles pointed at me. They fired, and I felt the impact as something drilled into my body. There was a momentary pain, but it quickly subsided. Fueled by adrenaline, I rushed towards them, knocking the rifle out of one man's hand and digging my claws into the other. The sound of their screams sent chills down my spine, but I didn't hesitate. With a powerful force, I slammed the man I had grabbed onto the ground, feeling his rib cage crumble beneath my strength. The other man was reaching for his pistol, but I swiftly ended his threat with a quick slash across his throat.

I detected a scent that caught me by surprise—it was the scent of my mother. Following my instincts, I left the building and made my way towards the camp. However, before I could get far, I was forcefully knocked to the ground. Standing above me was another wolf, larger and more dominant. He held me down, asserting his dominance. My gut instinct told me to back down, to submit. But I couldn't, not when it concerned my mother.

I needed him to understand. And it seemed as though he did. He released me, and I could sense his understanding. Then, with a hint of human emotion, he let out a sigh. At that moment, I heard a voice in my head, commanding me, "If you bite, you need to kill. Leave none alive."

I tried to communicate with my garbled noises, but the other wolf seemed pleased by it. Continuing through the camp, I was fueled by my fury and determination to find the scent of my mother. Without hesitation, the other wolf pounced on two individuals who had gone unnoticed in my cingular focus. They met their end in silence.

Following the scent, I tracked it to a tent. Inside, I found a woman lying in a heap, barely clinging to life. She uttered words that I couldn't comprehend at the moment, but I remember them now. She begged for mercy and release. I knelt down and lifted her gently, meeting her eyes. A look of recognition crossed her face. "My sweet baby, you survived. You have become so much more," she said. "Right these wrongs, for a mother knows the eyes of her baby."

Her body was broken, and I felt utterly helpless. As a force of nature now, I realized I didn't possess the power to save her. Desperation filled me as I looked to Long Fang, seeking guidance in my sorrow. Whimpering, I sought solace from him, but he only offered a hand on my shoulder in commiseration.

She comforted me, my mother's voice fading, saying, "It's okay, baby. You don't need to cry. Go far from here and don't look back." Her words carried a sense of finality. I could feel her slipping away, and as she closed her eyes, I knew they would never open again. She peacefully faded away in my arms, leaving me with a mixture of grief and anger.

I let out a mournful howl, a tribute to my fallen mother. Setting her down gently, I felt Fang's presence beside me, his touch on my shoulder a silent expression of sympathy. With a heavy heart, I closed her eyes and crossed her hands over her chest, paying my final respects.

Taking a deep breath, I inhaled deeply, focusing on the scents that surrounded me. Three distinct smells lingered in the air, guiding my path. And then, everything went black. I was engulfed in darkness, unaware of what transpired, relying on Fang's account to piece together the events that unfolded.

Rip and Tear part 5 

For the first half of her transformation, she had been relatively sedate, seeking revenge and eliminating those responsible. But now, the scent trail of her mother had ignited a deep sorrow within her, fueling her rage and determination. I could feel her emotions through our mental link, a heavy weight upon my own heart. I whimpered softly, sharing in her grief and loss.

We found ourselves in the midst of a Confederate camp, surrounded by the very bastards who had caused such suffering. The only way to stop her now would be to kill her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead, I stayed close behind her, supporting her on this path of vengeance.

As she followed the scent trail, I picked up on the second scent as well. I contemplated whether to separate and hunt on my own, but I knew I needed to stay with her, to protect and guide her. We moved stealthily, staying low to the ground, sniffing the air for our prey. She displayed the predator instincts that were deeply ingrained i knew the beast took control for her this… this would be interesting.

We approached the first target, finding him sleeping in his tent. With as much mercy as he had shown her mother, she took her revenge. It was a gruesome sight to behold, watching one of my kind consume a human heart and carry out the removal process. Still a little unsettling, I conveyed to her that I had picked up the next scent trail, and we set off, the next victim awaiting us.

I led the way, with her staying close behind. Despite my taking the lead, she didn't show any displeasure. In a matter of minutes, we cornered the next target. He had little time to scream as I tore into him, allowing the primal beast within me to revel in the consumption of human flesh.

It was a mistake letting him scream. I forget humans run in packs. men rush to the dead man's ade well i figured what the hell so I let out a primal gut-wrenching Roar and she responded in kind. My pack mates respond as well. I didn't know they were close enough to hear me. They ascended to the camp. I rushed to them to spread the word only to kill the ones that attack you. Attack no slaves.

Chaos spread through the camp, gunfire rang through the night. I let the animal take some control and indulge in the Slaughter. The soldiers didn't stand a chance against ten cursed wolves. The soldiers tried creating firing lines. two of my wolves broke them. They took the hits and charged through them tackling two at a time…. each. A couple tried fleeing that wasn't going to happen. I told 3 of my wolves to hunt them all down, no survivors. I found the new blood. She ran back to the big house. I grabbed 3 more Of my wolves and told them to spread the word through a pack no one survives is Confederate Camp Burns to the ground go tent to tent then building to building free the slaves and kill the masters. Then I ran after the new blood.

She Burst into the big house to the sound of gun fire. The old masters screamed that familiar note. The sounds of breaking bone and tearing flesh filled my ears. then sounds of umm….. Eating. She didn't need my help. The smell of blood filled the night. there would be backlash for this. I would deal with the consequences. when they came and if it's needed in the same manner. 

GengarIsBestBoy wrote a review...

Happy RevMo! It’s Gengar here to leave a review!
(I have not read the other chapters, but I’m going to review anyways!)

General Impression: I think this is a very well-written and interesting story! I think it’s awesome that the main character got revenge on the people who’ve wronged them.

What I Liked: I liked the amount of description in this story! I could really feel the main character’s emotions.

What I Think You Can Improve On: I think that this story’s strength is also its weakness. It’s good that there are many detailed sentences, but I feel that there should be a balance between simple sentences and more complex sentences; this makes the more emotional moments hit harder.

I hope my review could be helpful. Have a good day/night!

—GengarIsBestBoy

Spearmint wrote a review...

Hey again! This chapter seems just as action-packed as any scene with Sarah was. I'm assuming this is all still in the past, so I'm wondering how the pack dealt with the consequences of this night... I mean, the slaves must have seen them. Is this why humans are hunting the werewolves in Sarah's time?

Anyways, more in specifics!

My senses sharpened, capturing every scent in the air with heightened clarity. I could feel my heart thudding in my chest, an intense rhythm that matched the rising intensity within me.

This was a good description of the changes taking place within Izzy as she transforms!

He crumpled to the ground like a marionette whose strings had been abruptly severed.

Nice simile here as well.

With the lust for blood coursing through me, I reached out and grasped the doorknob, my hand trembling with anticipation.

Okay, I was a little confused here. She has hands, not paws? Is this part of the peculiarities of the first transformation that you mentioned earlier?
Also, just a small tense inconsistency-- this paragraph starts with present tense in "I stop," while the rest of this is in past tense. :]

Finally, a bang echoed through the room. I felt the impact, but my resolve allowed me to act as if it had no effect, hiding the pain beneath a mask of indifference.

Wow, that's some serious strength/healing right there. I do wonder if the fast-healing thing works against Izzy, though? Is the bullet trapped inside her?

Standing above me was another wolf, larger and more dominant. He held me down, asserting his dominance.

I'm assuming this is Fang. Is there a reason you didn't mention his name?

A look of recognition crossed her face. "My sweet baby, you survived. You have become so much more," she said. "Right these wrongs, for a mother knows the eyes of her baby."

Her body was broken, and I felt utterly helpless. As a force of nature now, I realized I didn't possess the power to save her.

Aw, this moment between Izzy and her mother </3 I think it is good that she got some closure, though. Her mother was the only thing tying her to her past life, and now she's free to start anew as part of the pack.

go tent to tent then building to building free the slaves and kill the masters.

While I appreciate that Fang is freeing the slaves, this does seem to contradict with how he told Izzy before to "leave none alive." I was under the impression that they killed all witnesses in order to keep their pack secret, but if the slaves survive...

Anyways, thanks for the chapter, and have a wonderful day/night! =D

Irishpride13 says...

ya plot holes ..... Fang is a Monster but not an ass hole lolol chapter six will be coming up soon i been working a lot no time for my hobby

Spearmint says...

XD let me know when it's up!

Irishpride13 says...

Expect a personal message when it's off i'm about to post something that I'm working on. It's raw and I just finished chapter one.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda