12+

.

by ChieTheWriter

SayiaKuchin says...

CHEWBACA, HAN, OBY-WAN. I loved it but when did Chie get a blaster. It was AWESOME.

Thanks for your time reading this review

Sayia

p.s. please say hi to kia

Will do, and she got a blaster during Rebels. I mean, she couldn't reveal that she was a Jedi to all the thugs and bounty hunters out there.

SayiaKuchin says...

Makes sense

Desdemona wrote a review...

Hi there!

Desdemona of Team Team Team (not a typo) here to drop a review!

Wow :) A Star Wars fanfiction that doesn't suck or bore! What a rare, and beautiful commodity :O

I love Star Wars very dearly, and your fanfiction, which is very nicely written, makes me extremely happy.

Your beginning, your plot and development was really very successful. Bravo to you. I haven't read the rest of the series so I really cannot be sure exactly, but I'm really curious about Chie's past with Obi-Wan. What was it like with him? How did she meet Han? You've made me really curious! Maybe you should consider making that into a separate series, hmm?

The way you carried this story is marvelous. There is humor, there is a well conducted fight, and a jump into hyperspace, just like an actual scene. I had no trouble imagining your scenes because they were already very plausible. You also used bits and snippets of actual dialogue from movies which added even more to the plausibility. A job very well done, bravo :)

Anyways, I will not even comment on your grammar, or sentence structure whatever since you can deal with those very adequately.

So in conclusion, you have done an amazing job with this, and I'll keep checking on your next stories.

Until then, may the Force be with you
~Mona

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:04 am
yizhongt wrote a review...

Hey there, yizhongt here to leave a review. Let me just start by saying that you have a good piece right here. I really enjoyed it. The story flowed well and it was not a drag reading through it. What I liked in particular is how you inserted Chie into the events that surrounded Obi-Wan's and Luke's escape from Tatooine. It did not feel as though she was a third wheel. To me she blended in to the story and contributed to its development. I can't wait to see how she reacts when she sees Obi-Wan duel Darth Vader (Anakin). Something tells me you will have something great installed.

I did pick up one tiny spelling mistake in the beginning.

{ She caught up to him just as we entered.}

I think you meant to say 'they' instead of 'we'. Other than that, I did not find any glaring grammar or spelling mistakes. All in all, good work. Keep on writing! Can't wait to read the next installment.

I'll fix that. And when she sees *ahem* that happen... let's just say that she cared about her master almost more than anything else, and that... well you know what happens.

We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria