Chapter 2 final fantasy 8

by AngelBaby88

After loading into the car they were on thier way, Squall hadnt felt like talking much so he kept to himself. He never looked up even when Zell and Seifer got into it, he had heard part of the conversation and when Seifer called Zell a chickenwuss he had seen Zell out of the corner of his eye flip him the bird. Quistis had broken up it up before it could get any worse and they had been quiet all the way to Balamb.

Squall smelled the fresh salty sea air before he saw the vessel, he felt Zell jar him.

"Hey there it is."

Squall nodded and started to walk over to it, Quistis stopped him.

"Are you okay?"

"Im fine."

He wathced her board the vessel and than he got on too, Siefer and Zell had already been settled and he sat down too.

After a few moments of silence Squall looked over at Quistis, "Um Instructer, who was the young woman in the Infirmary this morning."

Quistis gave a puzzled look, "Was there someone else there, I didnt notice."

Before he could answer her Siefer had to put his two sence in.

"Great not only do I have a Chicken-wuss in my squad but also a boy whose just reached puberty."

Another bird flew from Zell's fingers and Siefer laughed, Squall just grit his teeth and ignored him.

"Nevermind."

Quistis nodded and sat back, "Hey Squall, why dont you go check and see whats going on."

Happy to oblige he got up and went outside before he had to knock his block off.

As soon as he opened the door he automatically smelled gunpowder and smoke, going up higher on the vessel he located the source of the smoke. In the distance he saw Dollet under the attack, he could just barely make out the figures on the beach but could see clearly the bullets and bombs ripping through the many soldiers fighting on the beach. A calm breeze lifted his hair a little and sighed, how could everything be so calm and be violent at the same time? He didnt have time to pity the soldiers because preety soon he'd be right in the thick of battle. Going back below he told the other to prepare.

attempting foot extraction
— Mea