A flowing poem - Binayak Dutta

by Binayak111

Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:33 pm
Lumi wrote a review...

This is an unknown format to me, but even so, it's of poor quality as, after a dozen pass-arounds, I couldn't make heads or tails of what you've constructed. The words I've pulled out are

Rest
River, both are nice and relaxing
Invest
Ire
Revert
Vest

I just don't see the point. Not in the choice of letters, nor colors OF the letters, nor the positioning. There seems to be no symbolic nature to any of this, and it just falls on its face heavily and clumsily for it.

You need to remember that while you may have the greatest and most prizeworthy intentions in mind, author's intentions mean next to nothing in the publishing world. As such, this just does not work.

Let me know if you edit and shape it up,
Ty

Binayak111 says...

I will try to write better,,thank you for review,,you are fascinating and think a lot ,,,thank you very much,,the words were river never rest

Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:30 am
Astronomer wrote a review...

Hey there, Binayak111!

This is Moonwatcher here for a Review Day review!

To be honest, I don't really get this, which makes me assume that this is an interpretation poem. I thought about how to interpret this, but to me, it stuck into my mind like if it was a puzzle, and that I had to piece something up. I tried to piece up the colors, match up the letters, and still got nothing.

So my criticism for this poem is what is it trying to prove or present to the reader? The poem is definitely obscure, and to be honest, at the beginning I thought it was some sort of satanic ritual or a recruitment puzzle for a secret agency. I'm really not so sure what to think about this, and upon asking more people, they seemed to not be able to uncover a meaning, either. I suggest making this poem less obscure and more direct toward the reader. :D

I think the point of the poem is to be obscure, and to challenge the reader. An example of how humans always look way to into things. If this is true about this work, you certainly succeeded in the point you're trying to make.

Sorry if I didn't interpret this the way you wanted the reader to. I do hope this review helps! ^-^

Binayak111 says...

I will try to write better next time ,,thank you very much for showing my mistakes ,, the poem was river never rest,,

Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:59 am
bloodstring says...

I don't get it...

bloody...

Binayak111 says...

I will try to write better,,thank you for review,, the poem was river never rest

Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:26 am
Binayak111 says...

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx