The Only One- Chapter Two

by winterbites

Well that class was the worst. I got bullied and paper planes thrown at me the whole session, guess who by…mhhmNate! This has to stop, but I can’t tell the teachers. They won’t believe me, because Nate is the principal’s son. Why does it have to be me? Why not one of those nerdy kids that walk around with their shirts tucked in and there big nerdy glasses? What is so wrong about me? I mean I know I’m different, but everyone is.

“Hey. Andy.” That angel’s voice filled my ears again.This is the second time today she has spoken to me!I spun on my heel to face her. “Wait up. So I’ve been thinking and well, I’ve got the perfect plan.” she said excitedly.

“Really, you want to help me. But he is your brother.” I said.

“Well yeah, but he is really mean. I don’t like the way he treats you Andy. It’s not nice. So I was thinking maybe because he is my brother. We could come up with a plan.”

“I’ve got one. We can put hair dye in his shampoo. So his hair is blonde, whatcolourshould we make it?” I said getting excited about this prank.

“Ooh. Black and pink, maybe blue.” She said jumping up and down. “He hates black hair. When I dyed mine he said I looked like a ridiculous Emo.” she saidsignallingquotation marks for the wordEmo.

“We’ll put black in his shampoo and pink in his conditioner. If that'll work?” I said.This is going to be good!

“How about we put black in the shampoo and when he is sleeping as he is a heavy sleeper. I’ll bleach his fringe and put pink in it!”

“Perfect!”

“So you should bring the black dye and I’ll bring the pink. Meet me at my house after school.” she said.

Ahhher house, I’m going to her house!She gave me her address.

“S-sure.” I stuttered. She giggled, and then walked away.

“Hey you! Stay away from her.” Nate said coming up and slamming me against some lockers.He kneed me in the stomach, and punched my jaw.

“Dude, I can’t help that your sister likes me.” He punched me hard again in the rib then my stomach. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” I pleaded with him. “Let me down.” I said as he lifted me up off the ground. I kicked his leg.

“Oh.” Nate laughed. “The little Emoboy is trying to defend himself.” He had me in a tight grip, and I felt a tear slip down my face. I quickly wiped it away.

deliroast wrote a review...

Hello There......

Okay this is part two of my review for this chapter.........Let's get started. :P I love how it started off. His thoughts about the class he was just in and the problems he faces. What really got me was that the boy that he is bullied by is related to everyone he, Andy, can talk to!!! I mean the principle!! That was a small twist in the story. Also I have been seeing that you didn't place many spaces were they needed to be. It's okay, just read over it so small errors like that don't mess up a great piece. The story seems like it is being rushed a little too. I mean this girl barely spoke to him before and it's like the moment she sees him being bullied BY HER BROTHER, no one else, she wants to step in. She gives him her address and everything!! Also at the ending he said the bully had him in a tight grip......how can he wipe away a tear......with his shoulder? Plot holes, please work on them!! :)

Aley wrote a review...

You did better with this one keeping the personal thoughts as personal thoughts, IE, the first paragraph, but I really think the chick would have figured out by now that once she walks away, he's beaten up again and escorted him to class or something useful. Also, why is she accepting being mean to the brother? It's her brother! Why would she want him to be pranked? Can't she just go tattle on him to her dad? He is the principle. This is one of those times when I feel like kids are trying to take on too much alone and they're just going to get themselves into trouble. Tell a councilor dude! You are the only one he's bullying and you should stick up for the sister at least. Tell the principle what his son is doing, if he doesn't believe you, then he's a blind fool. Tell YOUR PARENTS what's going on and maybe they can rally some forces. It's about that time when I stop losing interest because there are institutions in place to help kids who are being abused at school, and the kids know about them, so why aren't they using them? It doesn't make sense. Also why did the teacher let Nate misbehave so bad that he was throwing planes? That's kind of an obvious thing, very hard to ignore and the teacher would know. It's not like he wouldn't see them, or the result of them.

Johann wrote a review...

Now to part two,

In the first paragraph, just at the end of the first sentence, I think it comes "guess by whom". Also, Andy is destroying a bit his picture of sensitive boy because he wishes that other people "nerdy kids" would suffer instead of him. That's selfish and it doesn't suits him. And it's also "their big nerdy glasses".

I like the way he calls her an angel, it makes me believe that he is serious about her.

“Really, you want to help me." This one should be "Really? You want to help me?" because he can't believe that she wants to help him. He doesn't tell her that.

Also make sure you use more commas because something the text is hard to read.

"So, his hair is blonde, what colour should we make it?” I said getting excited about this prank." As I said more commas and make sure all the words are written separately. I don't know if you rushed or something happens when you upload the story, because I've seen this thing before.

"saidsignallingquotation marks for the wordemo" I'm not sure what you wanted to say with this, it doesn't make much sense to me.

Also make sure to say what they put in the shampoon.

"as he is a heavy sleeper" this bit here comes between commas because it's an apposition.

Again I must say that his violence level is a bit too much. I know you are trying to show us that he is a bully but even so to beat somebody like that in front of a lot other students and nobody to do or see anything is a bit unrealistic.

Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio