z

Young Writers Society

Inside of a Star [Chapter Three]

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue May 03, 2011 10:29 pm
synismysyn3 says...

-Removed-
Last edited by Azila on Fri May 20, 2011 1:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: User's request

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Tue May 03, 2011 10:42 pm
Qoh16 says...

OMG!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! And i am so glad you posted some more!!! I can't wait for me. Keep writing so I can keep reading!!! XD
~Life has a song for every moment in life. It is just the matter of finding the right one.~

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Tue May 03, 2011 11:21 pm
Soulkana says...

Oh jeez this made me like WOAH!!! Haha Good job!! I hope you write more and keep up the good work. Truly epic I loved it. Can't wait for more and Happy Writing! May you receive many helpful reviews. Good luck and Hope you write more. Best of wishes and until later, Adios, Sayonara!!!!
Soulkana<3
May the gentle moon take you into peaceful dreams. May the mighty sun brighten your new days.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Wed May 04, 2011 9:19 pm
Qoh16 says...

OH MY GOSH IT IS EVEN BETTER THE SECOND TIME!!!!!!!! ;)
~Life has a song for every moment in life. It is just the matter of finding the right one.~

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Wed May 04, 2011 10:37 pm
Soulkana says...

Haha this was better the second time around hahah!! Nice job and keep up the good works ^^ Happy Writing and Best of Wishes. No grammar I could spot but then I'm not a good person with grammar lol. So Until next time!!! Sayonara, adios, Good bye and Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soulkana<3
May the gentle moon take you into peaceful dreams. May the mighty sun brighten your new days.

"My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."
— A.A. Milne