sakura

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8846
Reviews 531
sakura

And, Now Ladies and Gentelmen
Death has come
The Black Pariah of crackling
ashes, rolling clouds of serpent dust
The Hounds lick my feet and fingers edging me up and out, and
in my weakened state
I shuffle towards the grate

Jonah are you there?

for me le mort will be a
B E A U T I F U L thing with
all the calming effect of nicotine
and a fine glass of brandy
(without affects or
health benefits)

please pardon this old soul
her talk is wandering away

fig trees and apple blossoms
big balloons, grecian urns and creole moldenfants
french burlesque
all that one must part with in
time

I see the sun darking dear
come let us be the light.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1078
Reviews 333
Cool... I liked it. I liked the tone of it and the flow... Very lyrical.



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites