How do I delete this?

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
How do I delete this? I don't know how....
Last edited by FrozenDreamer on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13173
Reviews 150
some grammar mistakes right off the bat: the first stanza should read

Soaring, flying so high
my heart goes out to you
as a warm breeze passes us by.

or

Soaring, flying so high
my heart goes out to you
as warm breezes pass us by

the other stanzas have similar mistakes. I really don't like lines about how high people are flying, seems really cliche. Its fine if people are going to fly, but I don't care how high. And what's with mem'ry and slew'n? The only reason you'd do that to words is if you're trying to force-fit them into some sort of meter... which you aren't. So don't do that. Its awful, your archaic language isn't fooling anywhere. If you want to be taken seriously, you'll at least start out writing something contemporary.

One more thing: lies are misleading, so modifying the word 'lie' with the word 'misleading' is redundant and pointless.

hope this helps
my webcomic debuts eventually
http://vanmen.tumblr.com/
my blog updated occasionally
http://unmagnificent.wordpress.com/



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.