Hays!

2 posts
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1527
Reviews 6
British Airways come on you fairways
I fly on you always n ya take me aways
So whys you striking anyways
I find so double backways that YOU, IN THIS WAY
Would even do this to me babes

OhHH my actual days
What makes you thinks this is okays
I don’t understand this greving craze
On these planes I cant cant even eat marmalades
No one eats cause they don’t flyu, not mayonnaise
So seriously babes
This shit is graves




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3145
Reviews 16
Hey Unkkownpoet! nice poem, it sounds a little like an early twentieth century american mafia speech, it instantly gave me the image of one of those old gangsters with a thick cigar in their mouth. Nice work!
I saw pale kings, and princes too,
Pale warriors, death pale were they all;
They cry'd - 'La belle Dame sans merci
Hath thee in thrall!'
-John Keats



In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien