Preferred Alone: Not Every Single One Is A Creep

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 103
I kind of like the mystery you placed in the poem. It give a sense of wonder. Anyway, I liked the poem although, it was kind of confusing.
Check out my website for my Photography.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 18
I've got to agree. I like the mysteriousness in the poem, but it was a bit hard to follow. It flowed well for the most part though. There's a few blips, but nothing that can't be fixed with a little editting. Nice job.
I'm the demon who follows you home.



You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh