Untitled Roses; or, a Response to Salvator Mundi (Jack)

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1115
Reviews 122
No extra words, no extra lines. Excellent descriptions, excellent prose.
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
Well, this kinda overshadows my original poem quite a lot, but I feel so honoured ... lol.

Anyway, I loved it. You really do have a talent.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.



“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell