Why do I mess with you...

3 posts
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0
WHY DO I MESS WIT U
WHY do I mess with you
When I know I will never love you
Do I mess with you for pleasure
Do I mess with you to cover up pain
After I always talk to you
I feel like I left a stain on your heart
Should I be doing this thing to make you happy
Or am I doing these to things to pleasure myself
Even though I know you’re with someone
I still pressure you for pleasure
Once again y do I mess with you
Is it because I have a crush on you
Or is it because I heard rumors
As usual, my crew speaks about you
Mocking how stupid you are
For believing the non-sense I feed you
For believing that I have feelings for you
When I actually don’t
Am I messing with you for the fact
That I don’t have no one to love
So I insist on screwing with your feelings
Am I covering up pain/misery I have suffered
But now I’m laying my pain onto you
So once again; why do I mess with you...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1276
Reviews 378
In the first part with all caps you spelled WITH wrong. XD. haha. I loved this very much. I can't find any other mistakes. I find this a very moving and descriptive poem. Keep up the good work and Happy Writing!!!!!! Keep up the good work I plan to read more of your works later when I have time. Hugs*
Soulkana<3
May the gentle moon take you into peaceful dreams. May the mighty sun brighten your new days.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
I think you used the word pleasure a few too many times. It seemed slightly rushed, but I thought it was deep. I highly reccomend proofreading it.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle