Where Ghosts Come Together With Other Ghosts

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 11
ooooo....crows...

I really enjoyed this one hon, I'd do a more indepth critique but I'm pressed for time. Later then I will.

Betty
All I learned in life, I learned from reading banned books.

I like my life with a little salt, a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 91
Very well-written. I can percieve a mature voice in this poem, and the somewhat sad, yet content outlook that I picked up from it is very satisfying to me. Add that to the beautiful imagery, and it's a great poem. The only (very minor) thing that bothered me was the capitalization at the beginning of each line; my brain naturally starts a new sentence on capitalization, and that was a tiny nuisance.



I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss