Ok! Well I guess I'll be the first to comment It's very short, but i think that adds to the point. The only think I would suggest is changing shoving at to shoving off, but that's just my opinion lol
These lies are leading me astray, it's too much for me to stay. I don't wanna live this destiny, it goes on endlessly. I see you so please stay strong, I'll sing you one last song and then I'm gone. I don't wanna live this destiny, it goes on endlessly.
You definitely have very good imagery and emotion. It's a very well poised poem and I agree with the shoving comment before, but after all it is your work of art. I would also say maybe to use commas instead of some periods. For example in these lines, 'Erasing them. Killing them.', it may flow better to put a comma rather than a period. I love though, that it has almost the same sort of feeling as a haiku only something very different altogether. I applaud you for having such deep emotion in such a short poem. Keep up the good work!
“Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number.
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you—
Ye are many—they are few.” — Mary Shelly