err
NO!
lol what the heck?
lol I dunno what happened?!
I was replying to someones Poem about their Dad dying in Iraq
and it was really good too!
i can't remember her name .. BUT she's only 13!
so I just thought a few kind words would help if not bring any comfort at all
aah well now I'll have to search the forums lol
I thought it was weird when i never received points for it D'oh' i am a fool sometimes ,
“The senses deceive from time to time, and it is prudent never to trust wholly those who have deceived us even once” Rene Descartes
Haha, i thought it was a really short poem I was about to review. I came up with the suggestion to remove " and so unnecessary" to make cruel and you rhyme in the end.
See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security. — Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451