Stare At The Road.

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 990
Reviews 4
Hmmmm...It was good, but I didn't quite grasp what you're getting at...Terror? Sadness? What? PM when it's more understandable maybe?


Death




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 990
Reviews 4
Sorry, I forgot to read the note above, so I posted before I read it... :shock:

Silly me, alright, lining needs work...But it does add drama...It's actually quite good now that I've read the note :shock:

Heh.

Death



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind