Blood Kiss

8 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 4
Suffer me a kiss, darling
and offer me your death.
Blood before wine,
the scream in your eyes
is all that I love-
life and death are one.

Come with me my beautiful
taste not the end
but kisses of blood -
live forever in their eyes.
Come into this life of mine,
never look back again.

And like the dead around me
deeply rotting
to a slightly offbeat tune
you are falling apart,
collapsing within yourself
finding your way to die.

Suffer me a kiss, baby
the light will fade to memory.
Your tears are mine
the pain in your eyes
is all I have loved.
I am your grand finale.
Last edited by Ebath13 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 840
Reviews 168
Cool. That's what I thought when I read it.
You need to fix up the punctuation, missing commas an such, but I really liked it.
It reminded me of this film about becoming a vampire bride.
Good, really good work!
Charlotte




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 30
i like it alot. nothing else to say. someoone else noticed unctuation errors but i wouldnt really know about that so yeah. good. keep it up.
The Best
And Most Beutiful Things,
Cannot Be Seen Or Even Touched.
-----------------------------------------




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 3
Very good! Keep it up. I really don't have anything else to say
Flying is easy...just fall and don't hit the ground :D!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
I really liked this, especially the line "suffer me a kiss." Something about that was just...wow.

I don't think the two middle verses flowed quite as well as the first and last verses did, but that may just be me.

Happy Writing!

~Bella~
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 41
greatly loved... i'm jealous now!!
"Am I that obvious? And if it's written on my face... I hope it never goes away." Pieces of me, Ashlee Simpson :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 9
I really liked the sound of this poem. There was something almost lyrical about it, as if I could imagine a voice whispering or singing it.

The word choice was excellent, such as the opening and last lines. As writer_chick_13 commented, the middle verses were good but didn't seem to flow as easily as the first two. Regardless, still a darkly beautiful poem.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 9
I really liked the sound of this poem. There was something almost lyrical about it, as if I could imagine a voice whispering or singing it.

The word choice was excellent, such as the opening and last lines. As writer_chick_13 commented, the middle verses were good but didn't seem to flow as easily as the first two. Regardless, still a darkly beautiful poem.



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline