Comparisons

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 590
Reviews 67
Three men,Three different Lives.
Two Jedi,one pilot.
Three differet loves ,Three different pasts.Two a dark past,one a a Imperial blast.
Three different friendships,three different girls.
One a naive Coruscanti.
Another a dark user.
Third a lonely Solo.
Now I'm a wondering Jedi and work with all three guys.
One's a Jedi master another a knight and last a friend.
Last edited by EstelPax on Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hope for Peace




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1040
Reviews 83
I really liked this poem thing. I am a star wars fan and i have a few of the new jedi order books.


Quote:
Three men,Three different Lives.
Two Jedi,one pilot.
Three differet loves ,Three different pasts.Two a dark past,one a a Imperial blasti liked the imperial blast part.
Three different friendships,three different girls.
One a naive Coruscanti.
Another a dark user.
Third a lonely Solo.
Now I'm a wondering Jedi and work with all three guys.
Ones a Jedi master another a knight and last a friend.
It doesn't think, doesn't feel.
It doesn't laugh or cry.
All it does from dusk 'till dawn
is make the soldiers die



It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer