Dreaming of you

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 590
Reviews 67
I still dream of you.
I still dream of us.
I still remember of the day,you said you loved me.
I still remember you death,Anakin.
I still dream of what could of been.
I still dream of what should of been ,our family.
I still dream you,Anakin Solo.
I still can hear you voice and I'll remember it always.
Last edited by EstelPax on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope for Peace




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6165
Reviews 665
The repetitiveness kind of took away from the poem and I would also suggest altering the last line. Other than that, there's a good theme here and some potential from the way I see it.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.



This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes