z

Young Writers Society

Writers Block

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:43 am
Lawrence180299 says...

I need a decent start to a story, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
:D

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:46 am
AquaMarine says...

I don't have any starts, but why don't you check out this website for some creative writing prompts! There are a lot of prompts there, so you can easily pick on that inspires you and get down to writing a story! :D
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:15 pm
Rosendorn says...

Why don't you look at the Contests forum? :) It's a subforum of the Lounge. In Contests, people post a bunch of contests to get ideas going, and you have to write the story by a certain date. Really great for inspiration!

Hope this helps!

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:33 pm
Litehawk says...

I always say this: You don't look for love, love finds you. You don't look for inspiration, inspiration finds you. You don't look for Osama, Osama finds you (That one's more of a threat), and you don't look for ideas, they come to you. Don't scare them away... Except if it's Osama, scare him away

The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus