"Hey, want to finish this story for me?"

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1478
Reviews 220
:D Yes, I know. XD Hmms. Well if we're serious we should see if there's anyone who'd like to be chief/leader/mod person *forgot name of the job*.

Aww man. Now I am tempted to go read all my files and sort them by 'give away' and 'keep'. >.<
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1176
Reviews 56



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint