Rereading books

31 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 820
And besides: why spend the money on a book when you're going to read it once and let it sit there?


That's one of the reasons I was banned from buying books, now I find it fun to re-read books and the ones I wouldn't consider buying I borrow from the library.
.: ₪ :.

'...'



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners