I envy everyone that said snow!!!! I've never seen the snow. Exceot that one time when I was like five, but that cant even count as snow, is was like a very very light dusting, if that!!!!
Though I'm glad that it's cloudy, though it will probably get really humid!
Hey world! If you wanna talk, I'm here to talk. I love to talk.... yeah I'm gonna stop before I accidently kill this little harmless box......
it's uncharacteristically warm for this time of year at -4ºF with a wind chill of -27. it's not sunny because the sun doesn't come up again until mid January. but the sky is clear.
First you will awake in disbelief, then in sadness and grief and when you wake the last time, the forest you've been looking for will turn out to be right in the middle of your chest.
I say 'Other' because I live in FLORIDA! It can be sunny one minute, pouring the next, and then sunny five minutes later. One never knows... But certainly never snow!
"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages.
'Are you all right?'
Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars." — Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites