The quality of 'verity'!

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Hallo! I have little time, and need the word for verity in the form of 'having the quality of verity' for my English homework. An example of what I need would be how 'dignity' becomes 'dignified', but 'veritified' simply does not appear to work. Any suggestions? Thank you.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1890
Reviews 56
Verified?
Hmm- tricky.
“It is the tale, not he who tells it.”
― Stephen King

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
― Stephen King

Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
No, I don't think so...
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Ah, never mind. I will have to settle for a synonym. Thanks anyway.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 27858
Reviews 1341
Veritable!
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43



"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta