z

Young Writers Society

Secret Societies (but mostly the Illuminati)

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed May 30, 2012 5:54 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

I don't know exactly how much this info is needed, but if it is, I'm here.
I know a lot about the Illuminati and these secret scieties - I guess I could be defined an Illuminati buff, especially about their past connections such as the Templars and the Bavarian Illuminati.
Thanks to Dan Brown and other such novels and commericals, there's been a lot of controversy about them, not much of it true.
I can also volunteer information on other societies like Bohemian Grove, Skulls and Bones, and Masonry. At the very least I could point you to a link, book, or other YWS'esser.
Or I can also help in creating secret societies for a fictional - or non - novel, basing myself on these existing societies.
So if you happen to have questions, do ask.
Last edited by Caesar on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Thu May 31, 2012 10:05 am
Blues says...

I can also help in creating secret societies for a fictional novel, basing myself on these existing societies.
So if you happen to have questions, do ask.

YES.

Would the illuminati have had any interest in geopolitics? I read something recently about the USA wanting to buy Greenland in '46 and I know that the Illuminati had connections with the USA.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:29 am
Caesar says...

(as in all my replies, I will assume the Illuminati exist, unless asked a direct question about their existence. This to save confusion. I don't necessarily believe they exist)

Geopolitics...

The president in 46 was Truman, correct? As far as I know, Truman had neither Masonic nor Illuminati ties, so I would have to say no on political grounds.
Plus, the Illuminati manipulate governments and Greenland doesn't exactly have a strong and far-reaching government, does it now? :P
The Illuminati want global domination, and I'm pretty sure some of their members are certainly rich enough to buy it - or at least by 'pooling their funds'. Nonetheless, I believe they'd operate in a more subtle manner, for the time being.

So my answer is that no, the Illuminati wouldn't have interest in Greenland, as it lacks considerable mineral resources as well.

202 Reviews

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:45 am
Blues says...

Ah. Shame. :P

As far as I know, the USA wanted Greenland for a missile base during the cold war. How involved were they in the cold war and to what extent?

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:59 am
Caesar says...

The cold war... *muses*

You know, none of the presidents involved were Masons or Illuminati either, I believe. It is possible that the Illuminati had something to do, but the Masons had officially died out in the 19th century - note that they still exist - and the modern secret society in the late 20th, I believe. So political ground is scarce.
Obviously, the cold war is exactly what the Illuminati wanted (or part of it, at least) so that does shed some suspicion on it...
Alas, I am uninformed on the topic of the cold war, but none of the books I've read about the Illuminati speak of it. So sadly, I wouldn't be able to tell you much. :( *hides*

202 Reviews

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:58 am
Blues says...

none of the presidents involved were Masons or Illuminati either

Oh, that's interesting...!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:01 pm
Caesar says...

Yeah this isn't doing much for my credibility, is it :P
Well I did say 'past mysteries'.

“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell