I need a new topic!

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2001
Reviews 45
Ok, so I've tried writing poetry, fiction, non-fiction, and now I'm stuck. I don't know what to try. Writers block is killing me. I want to try something new. Help please!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks :D
Life can be amazing if your slightly strange




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19733
Reviews 351
Well, have you covered all the types of fiction? Sci-fi, horror, romance, action, adventure, fantasy, and all their sub- categories? Steampunk is fun, becoming trendy, and a good challenge. Maybe you could give that a try.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1040
Reviews 19
Hmm, "Bad-fiction" Is always fun, like unicorns and vampires falling in love xD




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3412
Reviews 40
I think you should forget about the genre you write in. Don't confine yourself to those terms. What I find helpfull when I have The Block is reading. Alot. Read everything you can get your hands on. Eventually something will spark your imagination - a character or a situation. And the block will be over! (Check out Plot-bunny adoptions, they might have something interesting.)
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint