White Bandit

21 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
Thanks for the vote of encouragement, Mattie--I think Jack is avoiding me on the issue. :wink:
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2702
Reviews 867
Why is every single fantasy short end up as a hack 'n slash?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
Hee...Hunter you can continue if you want lol! Sorry, I missed your earlier comment.

And Griffin, I've got another story called Sun Prophet lost in the Fantasy section somewhere. Don't judge me one one story.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
Well griffin, if you notice, I'm pretty sure Jack was writing this AS a fight scene, for practice......

And Jack--thanks much, with my record it porbably won't go anywhere, but it's good to know that I have something new to write. :wink:
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2702
Reviews 867
No offense meant firestarter. No hard feelings?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
Hee, it's okay Griffin. I was just writing this as fight practice, as many of the stories I write have fight scenes of some kind of another. I'm mostly into historical fiction right now.

And no problem Hunter!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling