The day YWS stood still.

19 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6502
Reviews 59
Funny! XD Still ROFL. *gasps* can't breath. Gaah! What's with me today?
Repensum est canicula.

Veni, vidi, nates calce concidi!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9561
Reviews 77
Woah! I can afford to go to D.C.? OMGEEEE! I loved this (thanks for the mention btw) so funny! Nothing i can find that is wrong.
Yws is so officially awesome, every member (except the dodgy ones) is cool :)

Again thanks for the mention.

Kudos
Biffle
Literally whatevr




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 805
Reviews 336
O. M. G. I am in this :) YAY xD
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 709
Reviews 83
Wow Rock! That was absolutely one of the most hilarious things I have ever read :P Great Job :P


Singer
"Hello, is this thing on?"



I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern