Hourglass...aye, that's right...

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6523
Reviews 657
I like it. Its funny. I dont really understand it though. Will there be a part two?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6090
Reviews 1258
this is like part thirty of...like...234... :wink:

Thanks for reading, though!
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 323
I think Jermey sounds alot diffrent then Luke, I could tell that that wasn't Luke speaking, even though you said it at the top :P lol (skunk go BOOM!) this was REALLY good like everything else, keep it up!
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?



I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights