Not a proper story yet

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 19
Life is short.
Many times i have heard this and I will tell you right now thats total B.S. Life is the longest thing you or anyone for the matter will ever do. Ever. As long as you have a conseness you are alive. Technically for those who believe in the after life its not an afterlife but a continuedlife in a diffrrent form. Some may death is the longest thing you'll ever do. Well they are stupid pricks for saying that; you don't DO death.
I have a good memory for events, i can remember learning to stand and then walk. Most eople don't believe me. Don't ask me who exactly does not believe me because i can not remeber there names. Anyway ever since i was a baby I remeber reading. I was born able to read. Maybe my mother read too much thruoghout her pregnancy.

I must continue later-low battery.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6070
Reviews 277
Interesting beggining but some people may not agree with you.

Like me cuz i think life is short.

But never mind me and Is going to be a story or just this?


-Tony




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 42
You have made loads of typos which make it hard to read but

I look forward to reading more - looks promising.
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically challenged.



You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh