i really don't believe in a lot of fantasy creatures i guess, i do believe in vampires and werewolves and stuff and the power of teleportation, IT EXISTS!!!
And? I maybe a fan of mythology but unicorns I got to say no thanks to.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger