Not hilarious that she doesn't exist. Hilarious that you would call your girlfriend that. In my mind, I read it as "woodland creature". Lol. *shakes head* Yeah...
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
"Ok girls, its not over until we say, that we've only just begun." If anyone can name that lyric MAJOR props.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna