Oh Shea, tsk, tsk. I'm sure Rima would love to hit him on the head with a book (Maka much?) and ruin the symmetry. It's a great post! Ches is great, plain great.
xDDD I don't think Shea would like that. I fear for Ches, having a partner who never notices the things that are actually important. (And yes, Ches is great. *strokes ego*)
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.
"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.
True! Hey, when will Scar post her profile? I'm anxious and exited to see who Rima's partner is. Oh, and Shadow, when Rima sees the way Ded sits... He's gonna get booked! xD
There is soon going to be a list of known witches and evil humans (The ones that would be listed on the bulletin board.)It'll be in the second post of the DT when the list is done ^_^ Remember, all witches know soul protect.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.
"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. — Captain James T. Kirk