Aspen's open for an alliance. If you don;t want to look on her profile, she's a get-to-the-point kinda girl from the logging district, 7, she's strong.
See, I want to be the person that actually makes an alliance, but there are so many people to choose from! By the way, I made my girl from District 12, Steyna Cole. She's a bit of a snob, so I don't see what you would benefit from being in an alliance with her, but she needs one!
Amf, Ara may form some form of alliance with Kyran since they come from the same district. I don't know how strong it would be, but she'd certainly look out for him out of allegiance to her district.
I think it would be good to have someone form the same district as him. We're an alliance I guess? Kyran I mean. Steyna is still available to anyone who wants her!
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. — Captain James T. Kirk