To answer your question, no the Elite rats are not the under city rats. They're the ones that control things, and live in luxury, they dispise the undercity rats. Also, is your rat's name Elite? Or is that just her rank? I'm a little confused.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
So - Quick question - Is the Jessamine that is hanging out with Just's gang right now the CHARACTER Jessamine, or Just's love interest? I can't seem to be able to figure that out...
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart. — Andréa Balt