Scattered: No Longer Retired DT

47 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 9046
Reviews 114
Nice DT we have here that I am only seeing now! Wow,raz.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 790
Reviews 2
OK, I'll try to post tomorrow. It's a busy day, so no promises, but if I don't get to it tomorrow I'll do it Sunday. So yes, it will happen.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis



More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes