Awesome! If no one minds, I think I'll do a character list.
Against Dr. Whiteside:
Chantelle: female, 17, falcon, day-dreamer, plays guitar for money Amy: female, 18, Eastern Timber wolf, friendly, out on the streets Seven: female, 17, Giant Otter, fun-loving, with Seth in Central Park Seth: male, 18, Salt Water Crocodile, confident, with Seven in Central Park Alicia: female, 17, bald eagle, perky, lives with a family she doesn't remember Vivian: female, 17, red fox, happy-go-lucky, lives on the streets Kai: male, 18, Bottlenose Dolphin, mischievous, looking for help against doctor
For Dr. Whiteside: Aaron: male, 17, Inland Taipan, short-tempered, agreed to work for the Doctor Reese: female, 17, white tiger, outgoing, crashes wherever she can Spot: female, 19, hyena, abrasive, living on the streets Scout: male, 17, Ermine, loyal, in one of Dr. Whiteside's cells Kuro: male, 18, Komodo dragon, smart, in Dr. Whiteside's institution
Sound good to everyone?
Last edited by cat4prowl on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Well, you missed mine. I've got a hyena named Spot that's for Whiteside.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
Kai ran into Seth and Seven, Seven left with... someone (I don't know who) and they got attacked and captured at a restraunt. Their captors theatened Seven, and now Seven and Kai are running. We ran into Spot. I think that's about it?
“Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number.
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you—
Ye are many—they are few.” — Mary Shelly