Tesla's Earthquake Machine DT

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
Let us discuss all things related (and unrelated) to the Tesla's Earthquake Machine Storybook!

(Link to the SB here: topic57501.html)
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1304
Reviews 30
I think that this needs more cookies! In the title you should add; (giving out free cookies for the first five people) NOW GIVE ME MY COOKIES!
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 790
Reviews 2
All right, I'm ready to start this. :)
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 42
what happened to this???
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
Okay, I think people got confused. What we need to do is say where our characters are, who they're interacting with, and who has the oscillator.

I believe Silvia is still outside the cafe.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault