Okay, not Gary yet, and I'd rather wait on Raven. JustDance hasn't given a single post yet, so you could always go after Julie. I'm not sure where she is, though.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
I don't want to sound whiny, but I have absolutely no idea of what to do with my characters. I have one in loyalties and a civilian I'm determined to work in somewhere, if that's helpful at all, but as you seem to already have a bit of a plan going on and nothing is going on in New Orleans anymore, I'm stuck.
If anyone has ANY ideas for things I can do with these guys, PLEASE let me know. I joined this thread because it looked interesting and would really love to contribute.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
Well this book went down in a blade of glory, but it was fun while it lasted. I'm actually just trying to earn points because i have none lol. Hmm, i really like my character in this and alot of others. Their personalities were very unique. Texan and I made a new storybook and its turning out wonderful. You guys should look it up Gladiators. It's really fun if you feel up to it.
That's a clip of a story I'd like to continue. Did you know that i wanna learn Latin. I think it'd be so cool to know the origin of our language. (: well yeah this was for points so bye! pm me for more information about gladiators
I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction. — Silvern