Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
OOC Archive
Yin-yang
17 posts
1
,
2
In_the_Moonlight
Gender
Points
2209
Reviews
106
Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:23 pm
In_the_Moonlight
says...
·
Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:23 pm
wait. Boltageman are you yin or Yang?
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life
PhoenixBishop
Gender
Points
1779
Reviews
121
Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:03 pm
PhoenixBishop
says...
·
Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:03 pm
He's Yang
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.
Death~
Sign In
Register
I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney