Carmen is up for love too, if anyone needs someone. I don't think there's enough guys to go around, though, so I don't need a love interest. I'm just saying. (:
There's not that many bad people either. Hmm. Call out for bad guys!
It seems that Heather, Trent, and Fayne are all meeting in a coffe shop in Manhatten. I don't know about the rest of you.
Plot: I was thinking that the scientists who experimented on us and the bad guys would try and get us that are good for some take over the world turn everyone into animals for dominant control ploy. Just an idea.
Geez Risa, good job. I double checked and I see that there are quite a few bad guys and neutrals that favor bad.
Okay, so is basically everyone who stayed in the coffee shop bad, becasue that is how it is turning out. I think that might be a good spot for Peter to rally up the bad guys and hunt the good shifters down to Tenessee.
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero