lol that's the hard part. when you have to fight the urge to choke someone with your emotion or powers...cat4prowl can't do that well with sirith, fight back the urge that is
I love writing Jacin. It's interesting, me, the girl who knows nothing about love, writing about the Goddess of Love.
BTW, my post has references to an attack on Jacin. An unknown God attacked Jacin to punish Aphrodite for not choosing a side in the war. I thought that would be interesting....
"Many suffer from the incurable disease of writing, and it becomes chronic in their sick minds." —Juvenal (AD 60-130)
I love writing with Orpheus and Giovanna. Their family:
-war
-discord
-confusion
-fear
Sounds good to me You know what I just noticed? Hart disapeared! Hey, didn't Orpheus attack Jacin? er... well try to? I might bring Eris in for fun btw...
Our happiness here is all vain glory,
This false world is but transitory,
The flesh is weak, the Fiend is slee
Timor mortis conturbat me.
--William Dunbar
'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad. — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights