God of Emotions DT

179 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 63
No not exactly...he can blackmail like crazy though...like. with. tex.
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1650
Reviews 287
ohh, oops, must delete post!
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 63
Here's the house 4 those of you that haven't seen it
Attachments
Mansion_by_Luvdovy.jpg
Mansion_by_Luvdovy.jpg (331.95 KiB) Viewed 208 times
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135
i still cant get over how enormously huge that is! :shock:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 12
WAit...where's Tex's House? You get that burger king guy's castle...what do I get?
A person's heart is like a painting.
Because it's fragile, yet it bring's the greatest emotions to you.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 63
I couldn't resist!! Below is Kyle AKA Entry
Attachments
00000.gif
00000.gif (210.65 KiB) Viewed 128 times
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135
*snarls* Sirith is going to kill him! grr

oh and Tex gets a cloth with sticks to sleep under, says me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135
oh hey, since kyle/entry gets a pic, what do you guys think of this for sirith?

http://myrivalgaara.deviantart.com/art/emo-80115485

i couldn't find an angry explodey one and you cant see his face but close right?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 63
Tex can have this house... :roll:
Attachments
00.jpg
00.jpg (36.52 KiB) Viewed 192 times
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 12
WHAT!?!? You get a golf course, I get a tent?
What's so speical about your characters...beside's them being gods...and controlling emotions...Yeah.

But A cloth? Oh man!
A person's heart is like a painting.
Because it's fragile, yet it bring's the greatest emotions to you.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 63
~Squee!!~ I <3 Sirith's pic!! *dances and falls*
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135
lunabuna if you dont calm down you're going to be in the hospital gosh

and yes tex, i vote cloth. but lunabuna has an alternative
Last edited by cat4prowl on Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 63
Don't be so picky ghost we cant all have nice things

Really tough here's your house ghost
Attachments
000.jpg
000.jpg (166.67 KiB) Viewed 185 times
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 12
HAH! It's not much bigger, But at least it's something...I think.
A person's heart is like a painting.
Because it's fragile, yet it bring's the greatest emotions to you.



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle