Hushings DT

7 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13625
Reviews 82
Ask any questions here if you have any ^-^
I'd be glad to help answer.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4906
Reviews 95
Hi Eyernity! Can I join? This SB looks really cool!
I do have one question, is it okay if I play as someone who is not hushed? I can make two characters-one that is and one that is not hushed
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13625
Reviews 82
Go right ahead. Not all characters have to be hushed.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4906
Reviews 95
Okay!
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4906
Reviews 95
And what does UFR stand for?
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13625
Reviews 82




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4906
Reviews 95
Okay
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown