Anyone interested in being Matthews best friend? Lol. I know I said for Arena that she needs friends and everything but when I post something for Matthew next I want to include them in it and stuff. PM me or something if you are interested and we can figure everything out. It can be a girl or a guy.
@Gravity posted! Sorry for the lateness, and how it didn't encompass Oren's classes, but I wasn't exactly sure what to write from Oren's viewpoint. I'd really like it if he could be included a bit more in someone's post. Perhaps someone who shares classes or power placement with Oren?
BTW @mcleo1 thanks for mentioning Oren, though I'm not exactly sure how to move forwad in his relationship with briony. Or other characters for that matter. But still, thanks!
@AlexiaWolfe2020 yeah it is, sorry. We have so many characters. Not only that but we have a girl character who can do that already and we're trying not to duplicate powers.
And the heart is hard to translate It has a language of its own It talks in tongues and quiet sighs, And prayers and proclamations
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year