@TinyJarStoredDreams, are you planning on posting before or after Haven's next post? Not trying to rush you, just wondering:)
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation." —Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3
Great post, @TinyJarStoredDreams! You interpreted Haven's personality very well!^^
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation." —Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3
I'm really sorry for the wait guys, I've got school holidays and not a lot of internet time. I can try to get a post up today, but I can't guarantee, I'm really sorry.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food? Of course I am. Why? Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.
Nicely done, @Basil! I'll have to write them at the party or something!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)
You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom
Hmm, I don't know. Maybe have them getting ready for the party, and then possibly even leaving the house to attend the party? Just a few suggestions. Don't worry too much about it; I'm sure you'll do a great job. ^^
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower
Yeah, they do have to act while they're at home, but not as much as they have to do when they're out. That's why Ivory & Holden were saying that they "already knew" about each other's pasts (even though they don't).
I would say they probably have the same room, but the sleeping arrangements can be up to you, or whoever else is posting for their character.
I hope that clarified your questions.
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower
When do you guys think you'll be able to get a post up? Is it okay if some of us post again before you post? I don't want you to have to do a lot of catch up unless it's absolutely necessary.
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower
My internet is being weird so I'll have it up by the end of tonight.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)
You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs