Months DT

7 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15319
Reviews 275
Comment any suggestions, comments, or questions for Months here :)
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11482
Reviews 351
I shall join
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15319
Reviews 275
awesome! I'll keep an eye out for your character profile :)
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 31988
Reviews 417
Can I join? I've never done a storybook before...
name: keystrings/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs


novel: flash forward




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15319
Reviews 275
Of course! Do you have any questions?
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 31988
Reviews 417
Oh. Yay! Yeah I do, actually. Um, should I put the character bio on here, or PM you, or...? And also, when should we start posting in the storybook?
name: keystrings/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs


novel: flash forward




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15319
Reviews 275
There is this link that says "create new character" on the actual SB page, you just copy and paste the code I put in the initial post into the box that says "Description", and answer all the questions about your character. Once you submit that I will review it and approve or send it back to you to make some corrections.

We don't post anything in the SB until more people have joined and we've planned part of the plot.
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle