I'M SO SORRY MY LOVELY ALMOND. I've been logged in, yes, but I haven't actually been on YWS. I'm leaving school in less than 7 minutes, I have an appointment after school, and then I have other crap to do after that app. is done, so we'll have to talk tomorrow, if we can, @AlmondEyes. BUT I JUST POSTED.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea / by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown / till human voices wake us, and we drown'
@Nike, where were you going on your last post with Merrick at the end? I'm kind of lost. @Shiney, i'm trying to talk to you in chat right now,so.......>.>
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."
*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*
"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."
You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. — Anne Lamott